Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Guest Lecturer at USAO


Confucius was so right when he said, "Choose a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life." That sounds so cliche, but it is also so very true! I definitely work hard at designing, but since I love it, it hardly seems like work. I am so thankful that I have been able to turn my artistic talents into a successful business. This Friday I will be speaking at my alma mater, the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma, in a lecture series designed to give career advice to student artists. My advice: it is possible to turn your art into a career when you're dedicated, passionate, and willing to work hard! Read more about this lecture series here, and if you're in Chickasaw March 4th, I hope you'll stop by!

1 comment:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs