Monday, March 5, 2012

10 Years of Wedded Bliss

I can hardly believe it's true, but this year I'm proud to celebrate my 10th year as The Bridal Garden! Wow - looking back over the past ten years I remember so many life changes. While in college pursing a Bachelor's in Fine Arts, I started doing weddings for family members - including my brother, Mike, a U.S. Marine, and my twin sister, Jeni. Later, I started working as a graphic design artist in Tulsa. I began creating wedding florals part-time for friends. It was during this time that I met my wonderful husband, Donovan, through a friend at work. My friends and family started telling their friends and family about my blossoming flower business, and a seed was planted. In 2002, I officially formed The Bridal Garden. Ironically, 2002 was also the year that Donovan and I married! It was a year of life-long changes for me. The seed that was planted has now grown into a flourishing business that I love. Every day I get to be a part of helping create memories. I meet amazing people and witness their love for each other. Ten years has brought much joy, love, and laughter - including my beautiful daughters, Rachel and Marin. This year I'll be looking back at some of my favorite brides and grooms to see where they are now. To all my past clients, I'd love to hear where you are now! Go to my Facebook page and tell me your story. I love to hear from you! I hope you'll join me as I take a walk down memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs